Software engineer intern
SoundMap is looking for an exceptionally talented software engineering intern, to join us between July and September (dates are flexible).
As a SWE intern, your role with us will be to:
- Create concepts and prototypes for new features and ideas
- Integrate these prototypes with production-level code
- Optimize existing code to improve the code base
You’re the right candidate if you satisfy the following criteria:
- At least 1st year of MS.c. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiar with Git
- Fluent in Python, prior experience with C++ is a plus
- Any web programming experience is also appreciated
- Computer Vision basics. Previous practical experience is a strong plus
- Open-minded, fluent in English, autonomous
What we offer:
- A place to express yourself and bring your ideas in a device that will change lives
- Possible to convert to a full-time contract in September
- Remote work is possible, but we also offer great facilities in Lausanne (Switzerland) for hybrid WFH – office work
- Flexible work hours
- Great team spirit
- Possibility to learn and further improve as a programmer
- Weekly aperos by the lake if you join physically 🙂
Are you interested? Here’s the process:
- Send us your resume and a quick description of your motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We schedule a first call together to learn more about your motivation and background
- Take our technical test. Nothing too fancy, you have 1 week to return the assignment
- A final phone call to formalize the offer
We look forward to receiving your applications!
Meet our team!
Since November 2020 he started a Podcast about subjects related to technology called EinfachTech.